Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

June 24, 2009

Hi!

From now on, I will use this blog as my "入門セミナー" page. Before I type a new assignment, I'd like to post the last assignment I gave you here. Here's what I wrote on June 24, 2009:
Hello everyone!

Today there are two types of sites (web pages) that I would like to introduce to you. The first is a mailing list. Please click here to look at a mailing list I started called Kumamoto-i. This might be a way for you to meet foreigners who are living in Kumamoto.

By the way, if you need to use a dictionary as you are reading any of the sites I am introducing to you today, please click here to find links to some dictionaries I recommend. This page also has links to sites that give you both audio and text that you can use to study English.

No comments:

Post a Comment